Our clients will receive senior-level guidance without the need or expense to hire a new member of the management team.
We are available for a defined number of hours per week, month or per project.
- Part-time CFO/Controller
- Interim CFO/Controller
- Temporary CFO/Controller
- Contract CFO/Controller
CEO’s will receive strategic financial guidance on such matters as to
- Oversee all financial functions including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, tax and treasury
- Financial modeling, including budgeting, cash flow forecasting, and “what-if” analysis
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior management to help identify their needs and to seek a full range of business solutions
- Mentoring your accounting staff
- Lead and direct the work of others within your organization
- Relationships with investors, bankers, auditors and tax preparation
- Contract negotiations
- Develop operating and capital budgets, financial trends and financial projections
- Monitor banking activities
- Bring in other financing to improve your bottom line
- Risk Management analysis, work and negotiate with insurers to review insurance plans
- Initiate Safety Programs
- Strategic Planning
- ERP (Software) System evaluation and implementation
- Investigate cost-effective health care coverage, benefit plans and other fringe benefits with the goal of attracting and retaining qualified individuals
- Due diligence analysis regarding acquisitions
You must be logged in to post a comment.